Saturday, October 29, 2005

whoa I spent half a day improving my new layout...oh yeah I look like a prisoner blogging from a jail called life,more fortunate than most prisoners because they can't even blog at all,let alone keep a diary...too bad the interior of a jail can't be replicated in my layout,so I've to make do with prisoners...this is a guide on how to surf my blog

Prisoner Profile:duh! that's my profile
Convicted Felons:put it plainly,it's the links to friends.unlike most jails there's no full house for this one
Criminal Gangs:another name for Favourite sites
Prison TV and Prison Radio:a selection of my favourite MTVs and MP3s.may be updated least often
Prisoner Phone Calls:aka tagboard.All tags will be screened as you would a prison facility

It's time to be incarcerated in the so called 'detention barracks'

argh I wished I can celebrate halloween with a pumpkin,but now caught in a hard place between AJCian's non celebration of halloween because they have to 'slog' for their CLAO that freaks more souls out than ghosts...contrary to popular belief I don't play DOTA like an expert,so I'm trapped at home vegetating and stoning like a grand arse,unsure of what to do.

and contrary to popular belief that I'm a PZB champ,the (un)lucky lady who happens to catch my eye often disappears in a fleeting second,and the sight of an (un)lucky man flickers away eventually whether he was meant for the long term or just for the thrill of seeking out a guy to play with.

maybe they weren't meant for each other.maybe they were explicitly lovebird-grade material.maybe it offered the short term thrill but wilts like a lone flower.maybe the seed just lay dormant in the ground until that one fine day when it grew and blossomed...But for now it would have been scarcely imaginable to picture that scene of me going downtown holding someone else's hand and looking happy,but maybe I wasn't destined for that at all.If not I didn't get what I wanted...but whatever the feeling is far better than shape...

since this is getting so contradictory...let's stop for a while and ponder again what should I do

No comments: