Tuesday, March 28, 2006

white lies

sometimes you might know people for a long long time and still never get impressed by them...but sometimes there are a few who would have etched inside one's memory even if they knew each other for just a few days before everything puts them far apart yet again


If this was true,friendship would have been a white lie that held little ground.yet the enduring beauty of being friends is that we'll never forget each other's presence,even when our memories fail us and we end up like strangers yet again


In case we've forgotten each other,I just hope that you'll ever still remember my name or how I ever looked,and say just a word to me


To Geri


do me a favour this last time


put your right hand on your left shoulder and your left hand on your right shoulder...


guess what?


I just gave you a hug! (':


(and hereby return you the favour I gave you 20 months back)


adieu

Josef

No comments: