Tuesday, July 25, 2006

badass luck

I think i'm going to complain to SMaRT about their 853.I was waiting 20 mins for a bus with non-existent air con while 4 to 6 853s whizzed past opposite side,all with damn cold aircons.and I think I'm going to complain about the emergency exercise too.it make us think the authorities were crying wolf before they announced it was the canteen that was in the 'inferno'.corny la

no wait...that wasn't quite your ok start,but then at least there was a passable end at DXO.you put the guitar guys and eternaloop inside,with bands previously unknown and light ciggy smoke wafting thru...yeah just as you didn't expect some of our supposed mugs showed up at the club.it's not as home as zouk,but with cheap drinks and convenient location,who can't get swooned?

yay I'm selected to represent AJC in the ASEAN quiz...but then with a hell lot of stuff to look for,it's quite once in a lifetime to actually imagine yourself in a Singapore blazer and blazing your way through.and apparently there's no more ordering of fries on the walkie talkie since all of us hell knew that the conversations are bugged.which is a good thing.we just don't have the chance to go crap,which makes the job easier

I don't know,but what the world has come to now...I don't know if I've lost all the drive,just like most of us who has been reduced to a long hard grind with all the stuff.somehow when the J2s leave they can't put it down cuz all their memories have been ingrained in whatever legacy they ever had.and so with large enough boots to fill the J1s can't leave cuz they can't put anything aside.what turned out to be a blessing quickly turn sour for many people...I know,I feel the same

just that they have some insane shit coming up,TJ had 3 out of 4 J1s failing their stuff.back on our turf,someone actually had the temerity to score 0.5 out of 100 for maths...and it never fails to remind me that it was one of my best pals who did such a silly thing.if the insanity still holds,it just seems that the only happy ones is...no one

sadly,it looks like some of our dragons aren't fulfilling the potential of the potentially excellent 1988 vintage.maybe they dumbed down in the bottle.maybe it wasn't a nice bottle at all.maybe it's cork taint.or maybe they just needed a bit more time to shine through.I can't expect every bottle to be Mouton or Yquem,so I think it'd better be caveat emptor.

No comments: