Tuesday, July 04, 2006

what sort of week?

actually you can have this week ignored...not when the school authorities are 'ingenous' enough to do the following

1)youth day holiday is a MOE directive.one day off
2)The only full day this time round looks like a farce.heard Magda lectured the J1s on how to behave...bunch of insolent kids...although we've some fine people,the black sheep as always act like nutcases
3)just about the only thing nerve wracking is PE.other than that 11.45 is the cue.MDS job next
4)another day off for teachers in lieu of GE duties.most people had theirs on term 2.but we just kinda credited it to the special week on Thursday,complete with interest paid
5)MOE stuff for all the staff on Friday meant that hell...no...we're off at 1.15!Inter House games occupy the rest

out of the teachers...there goes my HOD Languages for some stint at NIE.I think there would be no more PR HODs to talk to anymore.most of them are way too busy to be noticed by most of them,only know because they have to do admin stuff or they just got something stuck below their names.of the noobs...there're a few alumnus...lol it's still a 'family business' after all

with 3 or 4 games before the WC ends and the new champs league season starts...I don't know if I should wake up or not...with my tendency to sleep thru,I might as well not gamble.but then Germany is a tantalising prospect..so I think I should stock beer for the finals,which is better than vodka.I didn't know that Pooh owes some ppl 10 shots of Absolut vodka for guessing the wrong scores most of the time.oh please...dun shoot...it's not good for your health...oh well...just don't get a hangover.In fact it's not worth it to save for alcohol when I can save it for better use?maybe I'd love a PSV,AC Milan,Celtic or Real Madrid jersey...heard Pooh wants a Germany jersey but I bet it'd be passe by then,replaced by solid gold hits like these

maybe I should start perfecting my formula for corn on the bacon.it doesn't brown most of the time in the oven,swimmin' in its own fat...ugh!

No comments: