Saturday, September 30, 2006

final fantasy X

now two insiders know the precise plan to hacking into the system.this is a hoax,but I'm ready to try anything and everything desperate anyway

just that the two insiders know and the rest thought I was talking crap,here's a nice lil codex gleaned from the two soviet spies.caught them on tape while boiling spuds in the kitchen.one of them just told me they don't bloody kill each other on the day itself.another told me they don't have secret entrances or emergency exits.then more info,such as an idle bunch of nutcases having to do security instead of professional spetsnaz,easy getaway and barriers to exit,delectable food to distract the sniper.haha I think I'm going to kill

and wait for Al Capone with an all black ensemble.he'll snuff that ass out

No comments: