Sunday, October 08, 2006

rant romp

aaarrrrgggghhhhh....I'm married to my hattrick team!welll if anyone think this isn't true then I really thought you don't have a life.heck just to argue against all the championship manager fans who got so used to paying EA sports for their CDs every year, www.hattrick.org beats them by a long way.

Thank the Swedes!and it's free(excluding the Supporter stuff which most Europeans buy)

and even my cousin has got into the fray.too bad he's now "languishing in division V"...but I think I might join him in his league instead.well I won't describe anymore.go check it out yourself and see if you like it

oh yeah and I love Aquamarine too.beats everything but 3M,the Line and Melt...and maybe Greenhouse.just to say tt,I absoultely love the sight of Parma ham.oooooohhhh.wait maybe I'll treat someone special to any of the 3 next time...but I definitely must convince them to go there...heez

the damned haze is back.I don't know la,they still make a crappy job at busting the forest fires...and with all the negative environmental externalities looming(oi you got read Time or your economist forecast or not,Mr President) I think the Indonesian villagers are in some sorta trouble.stop burning your forest and use scientific reasoning to improve your land.you appease the neighbours but they end up as slaves to technology(i.e:forever poor).do the opposite(for the former) and you piss your neighbours off but they still remain poor.ouch

sian diaoz...

No comments: