Monday, October 30, 2006

shitsville

ok my comp had suffered complications following surgery when it was undergoing therapy.after emergency surgery we're forced to shit it.admittedly it's a tough life ahead.
so that means I really need to appreciate what i have been given,particularly when the school coms are SO LAG!I think this is part of a greater conspiracy than simple broke.by making the computers intentionally slow,not to mention the gamut of shit that is contained in the coms I think they were trying to exercise ideological control over students,designed to frustrate them so that they can spend more time...hopefully...outside the com.shit excuse

This time round I think they might have been watching us from the confines of the technical room,so I think I just leave this empty for now

No comments: