Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Korky Buchek is Borat's Popular Music Superstar

Korky Buchek is featured on Borat.here's a listen to the supposed 'Popular Music Superstar'

(Korky Buchek's MP3 has been moved to another part of the blog to save space)

It's damn ridiculous la...even a baby can sing better than this idiot here.basically he was just making a few sounds and then strumming a stupid little object in the 'MV' of course lah.even the MTV is very primitive....mind you i can't even stop laughing after watching this....crazy lah.then there is the one with premier nazubazhev(sic) 'launching' MTV and then some silly video comes out.and as for the pimp my ride...wad the heck is this...punked!

Right now I backed up my original template in a nice little document ready to change into a new blogskin except for the fact that it's quite a difficult task and my com caused me a lot of problems by barring me from MSN even when you can go surf the web effectively...grrrrr

As for this video where he goes 'hunting the Jaw'(it's banned in the USA)...i have nothing much to say.but the spoiler is that he goes to Texas ranch and does some ridiculous stuff to bear hunters

No comments: