Sunday, June 24, 2007

last life left

finally someone I missed so much gave me all the news about who's gone where

Germ(aine).Joyz/Joyce.Deb.Rara/Sarah.Joce.VanC.Norma.CY: they stuck together through thick and thin.that notwithstanding I suspect all are taking lit classes.NUS FASS(Fac of Arts and Soc Sci)
has a whole gamut of courses and I don't know any details. it was late in the night when Germ smsed me. sorry Germ for the book snatching incident,Joyz for giving you a lil bit too much to handle(altho thanks for tolerating-barely),deb for making my self seem misunderstood,Rara and Joce for being a little too friendly,VanC and Norma for slackin during PW and Chen Yu for a lotta stuff which i doubt you'd forgive

NUS Biz: Rosanne. prospective junior? I promise there won't be anymore antics like last year. enjoy your time there and I think I'll look for you next time for serious business.and yeah,scully you look different

NTU Lit: Meryl.Jialing. Firstlove called Lit. I think I'll miss you both.I won't be applying for lit(I've other plans),so you're guaranteed lots of time mugging peacefully. but then,i don't know if you'll become a big hit in lit circles,so keep fingers crossed

NTU Masscomm: Ci and Jang. I see the latter almost every week. but for Ci,I miss you. and I don't know if you'll ever see me again

SMU law: PPX.impressive.judgment reserved whether I'll go there or I'll 'terrorise'(
the above word is not intended to instil any fear) NUS. but there shall be drastically little nonsense if I go both places.2 years in NS and 4 more months of VC style torture will see to that

Yiwen: I don't know if there will ever be a class gathering,but inasmuch as I'd miss you,the fact that you're bound for Toronto will mean that ...(whatever I say won't count)

Daryl and Jeremy: allegedly in NUS.I can't confirm with them.
Cleavon: SMU.unconfirmed

Soldier X: ? under heavy artillery fire

No comments: