Thursday, August 23, 2007

a question

Requirement: a laptop.must be a latest,decent model,preferably with a DVD-RW,Windows Vista and well souped up

Explanation: fed up by jostling of 1 com by 4 people, and hearing of the benefits of 2 laptops in 1 house,I decided to have one of my own,and anyway we're adults and we need our stuff to be ever ready

Evaluation: it is probably effective against unauthorised MSN sign-ins. I have enough of seeing my fave contacts go online yet not being able to talk because some two faced busted is hogging the com. I also want to customise my com,something which is not always the case when 4 people are trying their darndest hardest to bump each other off com. also good for late night MSN-ing,something which has not been do-able
Unfortunately the drawback is that of 'envy',something which can be solved by sis having a laptop when she goes on to university. now 3 people jostling for the com is still troublesome,so why not I have one for myself. 2 left but that means I'll pull out my com stuff into my own wonderland and leave my bro to blame dad for leaving him to out-bid each other. excuse me,as a young adult i've enough of jostling with people for the com as if we're little kids and the com as an evil tool as percieved by my tech-unsavvy dad and 'secessionist' claims as seen by my 'tech-savvy' bro.

Example: gaming can then be done,without my bro trying to peek into my com or worry about anything

No comments: