Monday, November 07, 2005

3 days 2 OP left,and it's time for intensive prep and pract.serious van,succinct vinifred,stern PX,strict norma,slacker SH/Jo/Me,we'll miss being in the most crappy PW group together...good luck 4 our OP on thus...and then we'll go watch EternaLoop on fri

and good luck to Wini too...for ur OP tomolo...hahz I wished I can end that tomolo,but u lucky girl!awesome la...i think I need enough money to go to Orchard right after OP and then buy you ur bdae present...I think I'm goin 2 buy u a Pooh Plush and a dog tag that will become a birthday card...ooh not quite sweet but it would haf been so millitant enough...haha!

whatever the case I'm getting more and more into the Express Boy drama shown on ch 54.it seems that this is just about the only idol drama I'm prepared to watch,complete with all the hakka,hokkien and all the 'vulgar' gang lingo(this is taiwan,mind you) and these reformed gangsters are quite zai

oops...now signing off

No comments: