Friday, November 04, 2005

ok today is goddamn sian diao...yeah no more conservation crap for me.instead it's some funny AVA thingy that's chicken feet!!listen to transcripts...hohoho...quite good.never wanted to go to accession with that nerd machine...and PW is a long drawn out bore,made better only by the hand droppers of Vinifred a la Yan An and the dictatorial finger.crapos wad de heck...oh yeah lucky there's EternaLoop gig next fri...or I sian diao

and haha I'm getting someone to teach me DOTA and touch rug.heh who say touch rug only for girls...huh?it's for rugger noobs like me la haha...of course there's the rambo 3 on star movies this afternoon...yippee I can't wait for Rambo 4 and Rocky 6...see more exploding planes and boxers...terbaboom!of course not missing harry potter next next week...and my dear fren's bdae a few days before tt...i can't wait 2 give her de present soon...yikes...i'm gettin broke!

dragged back to cell and so i've to stop

No comments: