Thursday, November 10, 2005

YAY IT'S THE END OF PW

champagne please...noooo we're underage...yar wadever...OP is the most gritty of the PW experience to date...screwed up my loud rapidfire rap with a few pauses and 2 beg your pardons in quick succession,but overall it was quite a good performance...3605 doing some Wild Pets thingy is damn zai lor...got brochure somemore...actually no one ever did Natural Forces but them...everyone do NP and then alot of ppl do stuff such as Young at Heart...sounds a bit cliched but I don't care.just get the grades will do

(talks about PW grades..to the tune of Ricky Martin's new single)

(me)
yea yea

(PW ST)
Crack Crack Crack!!
I don't care that's what Josey said

(me)
I don't care,
I just wanna be yours
I know I told you
I'd Never love you the way that I did again
After all that you did to me

But I got to say I don't care,
I just wanna be yours
And I am tryin' everything in my power
To never ever say
Please come back to me .
But I got to say

the rest of the lyrics doesn't pertain to PW...but it's just as crappy...ahahaha Ricky Martin rox...oh yeahs I don't care anymore...don't talk about PW...it hurts,a lot...

heh it's time to buzz off and so I'm getting my present soon...

No comments: