Sunday, December 04, 2005

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

hahax that's a misnomer actually.it didn't quite end up the sian diaoz day i've,but wenz just came back from some campy thingy,so it's the second straight week that both gave HP a miss.i think they will dramatically reduce the showtimes for HP...no more sat afternoon ones...haiz muz watch it asap!but i think i got a few kakis to go watch chicky little.might give narnia a miss because i'm so broke =( and those rated movies too are too good but too steep (things like R21 History of Violence which is super zai but comes with a mind numbing amount of...you guessed it...violence)

game on...i won't know how i can add to my measly neoprint album.somehow my plan failed and so it was a walk around orchard centre as I look for Wini at Zara.and there's none of that hair raising experience at that time...just Wini lookin at me,talk some stuff and pass those presents...of course my heart melted seeing her laugh(never mind that she looked merely ordinary without make up).too bad she went to meet her friend late.

evening was rachie's concert.as always my cover got blew up,first by michelle babe and then by another of my teowww mates.but no teowwwing during this concert.i would have done it if TCF was garbling all those stupid dictatorial crap.as always it's so tiring so no more elaboration on that

P.S:bon voyage wini

No comments: