Saturday, January 14, 2006

think i'm gettin kinda quite mean this time.if I dun rip the j1s off sellin them the ACJC funorama tix(their funfair on 18th feb),i think i'll get them to hang around more with non-ogl j2s(i mean,the rest of the supposed muggers).looks like ACJC has an excess of funorama tix to sell,judging from what my frens there had to say,so I'm doing an ad on behalf for them.note that this action may not go down well in AJC

crash course for noobs(yay I'm a leet!)

who? ACJC Funorama
what? funfair lor.got games,normal funfair stuff
when? 18 feb (a sunny saturday.gonna soak up the sun from 9-18)
where? ACJC(duh!)
why (buy)? for fun,joy,laughter,since this will constitute as part of break time from mugging.apart from that there's also metro and long john silver vouchers for your spending pleasure...value for money lah

how (to buy)? order from your frens in ACJC(recommended)...or if you dun haf any frens there,juz bug me in AJC for tix(then i'll call my fren there 2 reserve tix 4 u)

looks like I'll start buying more,not to line their pockets,though

No comments: