Monday, February 20, 2006

star struck

I didn't expect to be so lucky seeing SO MANY celebrities during the past 2 days...out of the imagination lah.even the most hardened groupies don't usually see their idols,but then I'm so lucky.

AC Fun-O-Rama(Sat Afternoon):Kelvin tipped me off with regards to AC alumnus Adrian Pang(first artiste to cross over from the short lived MediaWorks).He's quite a hunk actually,and very nice
Raffles City(Sat Evening):saw Edmund Chen and Xiang Yun.got their autographs as well.miracle that I still recognise them even if I don't watch their shows often.
Sun-day:literally a sun-ny day where I saw Sun Ho at CHC.her CD's coming up in Aug 06.(just for laughs,here's what Wini says about her)

Ya ha but I dun really like her.She's from AHS what(I tricked her to saying that).She came for some school concert last year(back in 2004)

Matt's scoop:Some minister's daughter is in ACJC.Drama Club VP.AC ppl call her N** B***.If you don't want to get into trouble,DO NOT TELL ANYBODY OUTSIDE ACJC!This is insider info and I put my life at stake to give that to you

No comments: