Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lian Po.Pride of CCHSM and A Level Blues

A level results are out.like what Mr Yue used to say,Today I'm proud of CCHSM,tomorrow CCHSM is proud of me.I wasn't joking,but he sure had the last laugh,where my senior in VJ is concerned.9 A1s 2 years ago,9 As right now and we weren't joking

HOW TO GET A 'PERFECT SCORE'--THE 4-3-2-1 FORMULA(Do not try in anywhere other than RJC,VJC,ACJC and HCI)

4 A Level subjects distinctions-I mean,quite well done.7X/100 just doesn't cut it.and you will need consistency.you don't fail more than once,and striking As for most of your tests and most importantly your prelims is kinda obligatory for such wannabes

3 S Papers-apparently you need to get permission from MOE.Most people does 2,but 3 is never allowed unless some form of endorsement is given by the Principal,and it's a next to nothing chance that your principal is willing to risk you become a guinea pig

2 AO A1s-I mean GP and MT-AO.MT is easy to do,but GP is a tough balancing act to follow.and I'm not kidding!Many do stumble at GP and in AJC this has been a bane.no wait...on second thought i shoulda extend it to the rest of the JCs

1 highly focused,exemplary individual who can juggle skilfully in and out of their notes and tutorials,and also be a boon to society and to school.bringing glory to school notwithstanding,punching more than your weight is a must

Disclaimer:we'll not be responsible for any insanity or mental cockouts if anywhere dares to try this sort of stunt even though such an advice applys to all the JC cohort right out there.you might take a leaf out of theirs and try your darndest best to emulate them

Ms Leong is happy with everything but GP and Geog.Geog because that's her pet subject,and GP because it's the main fodder to university.Really,I find that more and more of most youths are struggling with their GP.I'd have guaranteed you that many a time a 6 in GP have marred otherwise perfect sceneries.at least being from a good school is better as you are marginally better prep for GP.most neighbourhood schools prefer their charges to go poly,so they are stretched thin

Whatever those J1s are getting their postings soon.I hope my sis goes to TJC LEP and regain some pride.maybe she wants to go MJC,but I think she should have been better than me.

Sat:I kinda love town restaurant at the fullerton.kinda odd that there's no beef.but seafood are an abundance,and I love their oysters...too bad I can't eat their chocolate buffet at the courtyard!hehe I hope to end up in the Line next.

No comments: