Monday, October 23, 2006

Clube Cube Profile

I think my Fibbie network just sniffed out what's Clube Cube.Apparently they were operated by the owners of Club Momo who wanted to appeal to the younger set with R&B/HipHop.I've a preference for Top40,but still good nonetheless,if the following description by hotspots.com shows

"The place is super cool, two floors with a little balcony upstairs. The dance floor is darned big and the hiphop R&B music is AWESOME. There's even a pool table and 6 karaoke rooms downstairs man"

In fact they even bothered to have a party for the O levellers

"20th November 2006, Monday 9pm til late $18 presale $20 at the door inclusive of 1 drink CUBE is at 7 Magazine Road, Central Mall "

damn

yesterday was a day which I just finished fulfilling my football addiction.haha sounds bad?yesterday night's (Tv5) Jour de Foot was so cool...haha they even had videocams inside the locker room.you will never see that in the EPL.lucky my Red Devils won or else...

somehow I'm deciding whether to kill money at HMV.maybe I'll stick with 2 CDs

No comments: