Sunday, December 24, 2006

MeRRy Chri$tm@z!--AND TO WiNNiE...ESPECIALLY 4U

lol it's that time of the year again.to everyone,merry christmas.of course church had a rocking service just now and at press time they have one more tomorrow...quite an impactful christmas I must say,with a very moving christmas drama.just that my bro's getting party all the time

well just had carl's junior with a double portobello.quite a good replacement for turkey but I'm looking forward to christmas cake soon...meanwhile I still can remember that christmas day 2 years ago that seemed very much like a few days ago...the feeling's can be quite complicated

Especially For You-by Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan.Anything in purple is the guy part.pink is the girl's and when both sings,it's a darker shade

Especially for you
I wanna let you know what I was going through
All the time we were apart
I thought of you
You were in my heart
My love never changed
I still feel the same

Especially for you
I wanna tell you I was feeling that way too
And if dreams were wings, you know
I would have flown to you
To be where you are
No matter how far
And now that I'm next to you


No more dreaming about tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the sorrow
I've got to say
It's all because of you


[CHORUS:]
And now we're back together, together
I wanna show you my heart is oh so true
And all the love I have is
Especially for you

Especially for you
I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me
How I'm certain that our love was meant to be
You changed my life
You showed me the way
And now that I'm next to you


I've waited long enough to find you
I wanna put all the hurt behind you

Oh,
And I wanna bring out all the love inside you,
Oh


[CHORUS:]

You were in my heart
My love never changed


No more dreaming about tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the sorrow
I've got to say
It's all because of you


[CHORUS:]
[repeat & fade]


I really don't know where to start.For once I don't really feel that there's christmas at all.Christmas somehow just felt different without her.Don't know,maybe it was the thought that a couple has 2 go through an inevitable,and uneviable,separation before they really can find true love. When 2 people's roads disect into something different,you might never know if you'll ever be with her again. sometimes it might be parallel,sometimes,not even an intersection. Couples getting separated for a time when the guys gets enlisted is really a heartwrenching moment for a couple.the girl having to contend with infrequent sightings of her beau and the guy having to separate for a time with her belle. you never know what might happen after the whole time.

I know she aren't my stead and that I doubt she ever will be,unless she ever said so,but I can't even stop and ponder what's life without you to even talk to,or even slap me in a bid to go back to reality.i know i shouldn't be asking my friend to slap me even when pissed,but I don't know if either of us will ever be pulled out of that fantasy world that runs parallel with that real world.I just hope that we'll still remain in contact and talk about anything once in a while...

To conclude,a crystal is brilliant,fragile,lovely and yet tough.for the girl whose cute looks might not suggest something made of sterner stuff,and yet fragile and easily pissed,the heart signifies your pure soul,a nice present 4 you...

No comments: