Friday, January 26, 2007

Cross Country? what cross country!?

What is cross country when it goes to Bishan Park?don't even bother calling it that.same with the shortlived turf club experiment for the nationals.just as Bishan park seems like Aintree,the old turf club is the Ascot.Only Macritchie sounds really cross country.anything else and it seems like a rerun of the Melbourne Cup.

oh well they finally bothered with some 0812 plans where some of our heroes will go full time.while sailors pose little problems,some people still can't shake off the Melvyn Tan saga when they hear that some of the sailors going for NS are getting temporary deferments.to them it seems like going BMT is more important than anything,and I think I might agree on just one count...that they will eventually come back

the only prob is that our new cult hero is out of the list.the 10m air rifler has more cares to attend to,having been the single most well known person in AJ to grace the school in more than....years with a 925 Asiad medal to show,she's ineligible for full time training for olympics as a really stressful 9-2-5 job awaits(read:theorems and targets,ammo and ammonia,and whatever that suits your fancy)

it's time for the Kallang Roar,tomorrow that is.I'd like a full house although I might be a bit concerned if my VIP pass still can work if the VIP seats aren't full house.I just don't wanna miss a thing,not when it's the last time(I think) that I'd be going to a national stadium and enjoy VIP treatment.one thing though,I don't know if I'm going for any support or not given I'm quite busy nowadays

alright it's getting boring nowadays,so I think i'll stop here..

No comments: