Sunday, January 28, 2007

Victory


Curva Nord


Tribune Ouest--Lions Supporters

There's only ONE KALLANG ROAR.I think I might as well just forget the $10 I bet and get down to planning for the next match against Thailand on wednesday.yesterday night was a real night to remember,especially for the new generation of Singapore fans.And I might also forget the fact that our goalie spilled one,because the Malaysians were back to their same old score and then freeze.and I think they regretted subbing in someone so late until that guy ended up missing that penalty that sent us through...hahahaha.I was seating at the grandstand near the VIPs and the roar was palpable.Since I missed the Indonesia match 3 years ago,I really can't miss this one


Curva Sud Fossa dei Leoni

Lots of people got turned away because the tickets had already been sold out by 3pm and there were so few Malaysians they soon found their red carpet cordon encroached by Singaporeans left,right and centre(above).at least it had some semblance of Italy with funny banners like Ultras and Forza at the curva nord and sud respectively...mann that's one hell of a match,although they were dillydallying which is a big no-no against Thailand unless you're sure they won't cock up if Aide was watching.it's one freaking hell of a match i think.the only people who seem hard to win over are the teenage girls whose allegiances are more towards SHE who's having their concert nearby at the Indoor Stadium.

I hope to hear the Kallang Roar again,as loud as the time where Ridhuan scored the equaliser and surely more than the delirium after the unfortunate Malaysian got his effort blocked by Lion Lewis.Forza Leoni!


Kallang Roar-One Last Roar against Thailand

No comments: