Thursday, February 22, 2007

finally back

time is really tight here...lolz

I'm finally back.except for the not so advanced(but still very sophisticated) entertainment system on the plane,it's been a smooth ride,fueled by 4 different alcohols,a nice dinner and 3 movies.in the age where being cheapskate and cutting all kinds of perks seems the norm(especially the Americans,who are as good as paranoid) since they run on costs only,SIA still seems mercifully trapped in the old days where air travel is a nice experience to savour.glass(which I drank my riesling),ceramic/porcelain(somethings have to be heatproof) and metal utensils remind me of the bygone days before the Americans cooked up all sorts of excuses about these being expensively cheap terrorist weapons

I love the riesling with the apricot chicken(don't be fooled.there's no apricots),had singapore sling(that looked and tasted like a fruit punch had the smell of the gin not gave it away) and tasted a French chardonnay as I touched down.all these crowned by a Jim Beam Black label on (excessive) rocks which's a in-your-face 8YO bourbon(was mooting the syrah,johnnie walker red and a few more had I not remembered to enjoy responsibly).last 3 were tasted with me monopolising a whole row as-thankfully-the plane wasn't full house

back at Sapporo it's a frenzied trip to buy 10 boxes of Royce chocolates(all with expiry dates similar to cartons of milk).I think i might have to bring some to enjoy with the others.the hotel which I was at,going online was actually at the centre of the city,except it was backing towards the redlight district!decided against eating sushi since I think I look like a tramp at the upmarket looking shops.and keep off the place upstairs

hahaha I think i forgot to buy fox,bear and salmon back home,but no matter....I've a lot of shit to deal with now

No comments: