Saturday, February 10, 2007

wad can i do 2 make u luv mi...

"I haven't slept at all in days...It's been so long since we have talked...And I have been here many times...I just don't know what i'm doing wrong"

oh well...I think i've an idea of what my valentine's day present for her is now...godiva,rose and something else.had mooted the idea of gold coins(too ex),swarovski crystals(i try not to send similar presents in the space of 2 mths) and gilded orchids...this is what happens when a guy tries to dote on a girl but the girl either says it's too cheapo(economist economics) or superficial (sumptuous splurging)

then there's the added risk of her saying she's not free again,making sure that whatever plans you make are thrown into disarray.it's quite easy for a guy to like a girl and do anything to please her.but it's a gamble anyway...the girl,most of the time won't initially like the guy.that's the most difficult thing now

"What can I do to make you love me...What can I do to make you care...What can I say to make you feel this...What can I do to get you there"

(Italics are song lyrics from The Corrs)

Haha just now there was this dialogue session with the MND.good insightful topics but i suddenly just felt weird with the adults there...that's why I left 30 mins early for Vivocity,where they've got the Lions back.To get their autographs you will need to be risking getting taupok-ed by fans who wants autographs and they follow their heroes into Nike store.Basically vivocity Cold Storage rocks big time.I even managed to 'rip off' $8 out of the 2 exotic English imports by telling mum it was $5.xx per bottle.It's $8.35-$9.95 for a 500ml bottle,good for 2 people,so I bought the Old Peculier(in case you're wondering,there's no spelling error) and the Bishop's Finger(which comes in a clear glass bottle).

Blogging and leaving in record time.toodles!-I need to pack my luggage tomorrow and still get a pretense to go on tuesday

No comments: