Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Without Warning

Without Warning.that's how crap the title is, interspersed with somewhat funny scenes once in a while.but it was a sobering message behind that,complete with IRA-esque bus bomb.I don't recommend watching it actually,but it's good for some good old National Education/Total Defence stuff

Without warning too...I find myself listening to George Benson's Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You.and a whole gamut of 1980s retro love songs too.The ultimate crowning glory is Class 95.I suddenly found myself ditching 987 for the past few months(Jamie's departure didn't help) for Love Songs.I probably won't expect Carrie to read my dedications but I can count on the Class 95 DJ to get a very soothing love song to sleep away. My new top 10 pastime is now slumping on the bed and listening to Love Songs.especially on sentimental or lonely days...I don't know,it just sucks some of the loneliness out

Of course the next day is Valentine's Day and I finished ordering my rose,and maybe the chocolates. Sometimes it's extremely difficult to keep a long distance/online date. especially when you get to see your fren once in a blue moon. It just sounds a bit scary,but I feel this thing needs a very very long time to develop.It's always a case of unrequited love,especially for the guy.I think I might have to stop before I teeter further to the brink of collapse.Maybe for this while I'm glad for NS. Alright that's what many are thinking. But I think that's one side of the coin,if the other one was shying away from love. It feels like your heart is pounding and still you can't seem to do anything. You might look tough,but maybe it only tells part of the story

Alright gtg bye

No comments: