Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm only human

Hey guys,it's St Pats day and I think I might guinea pig the BN people with guinness for their BBQ this sat,but I can't find Murphy's or Beamish's.I forgot all about the Murphy's at duty free last time out and the Beamish is quite hard to find.

What's over is OVER,I suppose
What's the big deal about AAAA A1 (DD M) when in fact only 2 of the S papers and 3 of the As will do for PSC,Presiden't Scholar,blahblahblah

That's what I think about SOME RJC students. Sure,I've friends there,and otherwise I'm proud of their achievements as a friend.But being paranoid about that isn't a solution
I know,67 failing GP in AJ isn't a glam thing,but at least in AJ there's still a semblance of humanity Just like his stories,it's all a dream.but it does sober us up to what we stand as humans nowadays. up to a point,after I hear too much of AAAAs,I suddenly think about the all-too-perfect surroundings of Super-Cannes...and I don't know if Rj was another Super-Cannes,except that you take out some of those stuff you see in the novel.

From this threshold,I suddenly think that the A levels have lost quite a large amount of its prestige. the old uncles at Cambridge and the old fashions duds at the MOE would be blase,but it just shows how badly this system is abused.now you've RJ ppl breezing through, and AJ having a 'rich poor gap'. either way it's like you threaten to kill a golden goose which may be impotent after laying so many golden eggs

suddenly thought of a very apt song to describe my mood.just one thing,most of my peers would find my music selection ridiculous

No comments: