Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rollercoaster

I wished I didn't have to get myself into such a mess.I wish I did.but now that the damage's done,I think I would need to get myself out.my tags tell part of the mess I did,but it's nothing compared to the fact that I just simply lost interest.at least someone cares for her,so I shan't dwell too much unless I'm RIPping

maybe not

Having to go through a emotional roller coaster is bad enough.not knowing whether she's got someone or she's just trying to escape from the fact that someone liked her but fatally had little by-way of showing his feelings or emotions.confused at whether she liked him but was too shy to speak out(for whatever reason) or whether she dont because (a: someone else came first or b: she didn't like him and somehow got confused)

Disturbingly,he got tormented because he wasn't sure if he should really continue or he should just give up. conflicting messages go haywire in his head and he just goes ____...well get the story

maybe not

No comments: