Friday, March 30, 2007

Trying Times

Should I say that there isn't any thing much to say on my part?maybe the fact that I've been doing sudoku took my mind off a lot of stuff.to be honest,this is not what I'd describe as a bit of a nonsensical idea,but maybe it's how you define perfectedness

I bet those naysayers are back at it again when her album comes out,with more juicy 'fodder' to feed the legions of tabloids and their cynical readers.maybe not,but something to note that in our process of trying to be perf,we tend to magnify whatever flaws and whatever i-doubt-you-should-say-it. to those cynics,who cares if people from other places are able to take heart of her experience in moving out of the darkness.pardon me for being pharisical,but do we necessarily end up being sucked deeper into the vortex/black hole.that's why we've got 251 and Singapore's most notorious citizen,and the system just f***in ends up being pharisical again

game

No comments: