Monday, April 30, 2007

sad-happy slap in the face

cheers to Vas and Pris,aka Dance Floor winners.I mean,I haven't been interested in talent shows until recently when I readily liked the dancing duo.at least my 1 call per week vote didn't get wasted as they wowed the house.too bad I couldn't watch the second part because I was evicted from the TV,damm! basically I've a list of the 20 most promising youngsters below 20,but I shan't say who is which YET. but one thing's for sure,Jas Ser the shooter is one of them if the current AJCians knew more. I heard there was an exclusive interview,so I'm looking forward to a smuggled copy

what's with happy slapping nowadays.maybe kids nowadays weren't literally drowned(in water.you get my point),but are drowned in a welter of schoolwork and crazy expectations that just got higher and higher like a rising tide.it's sad to hear of people my cousin's age +/- 2 years drowning in the sea,the canal,whatever.when they could have been made for better things,but even more sad when they can't be liberated from the nightmare of being slapped in the name of happy slapping,whacked in the name of protection...and well...the list goes on and on.

No comments: