Sunday, May 06, 2007

circle in the sand

what a birthday it was.didn't wake up to expect a mayday shock.but what's over is over and there must be more drama.I'm promised a borat dvd next week by a few of my buddies and I got my favourite breadtalk blackforest cake on that day as a surprise.

from another gang of my buddies things back at AJ have been a little jittery when you have soccer looking as if they were in the scrap heap with 5 straight losses.I feel sad and the other guys back at camp would. and except for our volleyball guys the rest get dirty jobs in second rounds,much less the tragic combo of AC+RJ(hockey boys) and HC+RJ (netball).

haha blessed are those who bought Sun's new CD yesterday,because they happily got to see their idol.not Puff who thought Sunday got...but there's a catch.they probably are sulking at the airport,trying to get past the barricade of minders

No comments: